* The Bible is the inspired, inerrant and authoritative Word of God for Christian faith and living.(The Bible) II Timothy 3:16-17;
* That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (God the Father)
* In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory. (God the Son)
* In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling every Christian is able to live a godly life. (God the Holy Spirit)
* That all people are lost sinners and must turn to Christ in saving faith and repentance for regeneration by the Holy Spirit. (Salvation)
* That "it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast" (Ephesians 2:8-9)
* That God is a God of Restoration. He is the hope of the world and through Him all people can be restored. (1 Peter 5:10)
* That life has meaning and purpose. Each one of us is significant in God’s plan and that every believer is meant to serve and make a difference in the world.
* That the Church is the hope of the world!
* The church should humbly serve and defend the poor and weak and be the tangible representation of God’s love for a hurting world.
* In the resurrection of both those who believe in Jesus and those who do not believe: those believing to eternal life with Christ and those unbelieving to eternal punishment in hell.
* Water baptism is necessary as an obedient response to the command of Jesus. Baptism is to be performed only upon repentant believers in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matt. 28:18-20).