|eGive Online Giving for Restored|
Why give? It is something the God of heaven calls us to do, it's an opportunity to trust the Lord, and it's worship. Disciples of Jesus Christ know that He is the one who has given us every good thing and in return He asks us to give a portion back. No, He doesn't need the money, He wants your heart and trust. Most of us will admit that we are rooted firmly in the security or insecurity of our finances. Our tithes and offerings are a testimony to our love for Him and an amazing tool to help us to trust Him in all things.
A Chance to honor Him
In Proverbs 3:9, we are taught to honor God with the “First Fruits” of our labor.
An Opportunity to Trust
Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the LORD of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need. Malachi 3 (ESV)
Cheerful Giving - Worship from a heart of overflow
Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7 (ESV)
|The Benefits of Onlive GIving|
* Online giving simplifies the donation and record-keeping process for the church.
* Setting up a recurring offering online helps you ensure that your First Fruits are given to God.
* Online Giving can help you be consistent
* Online giving is beneficial when you are out of town, sick or for some reason not able to attend service at Restored on a Sunday
* Online giving is a simple and easy way for people outside the church to give and support Restored.
|How to Start|
Click the "eGive" logo at the bottom of this page. Follow the directions listed on the site and choose between registering for an account or to give a gift now without account. You will have the option to give a one time gift or to set up recuring offerings.